Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Dad's Time Now!


Father's Day is rapidly approaching and Great American Cookies is running a contest to find the Great American Dad. Wouldn't it be a great way to honor your father on Father's Day. All you have to do is share your story in 200 words or less. Here is the form you need to fill out - Entry Form

They are offering a 52" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV, Blu-ray Disc Player and Home Theater System as the Grand Prize, 52" Flat Panel LCD HDTV as the First Runner Up Prize, and (5) $50.00 gift certificates to Great American Cookies as runner up prizes.

So kids, here's your chance - get out those pens and pencils (okay, your generation will just go on the computer and type it in) and tell the world why your Dad is the greatest!

For all the Moms out there, you can also submit your story about your husband and why he's a great Dad as well, so go ahead and enter your tribute as well.

If one of my readers wins, please be sure to let me know by posting a comment or e-mailing me...

Good Luck to all my readers and kudos to all the wonderful Dads out there!



Since I am feeling guilty that I didn't mention Mother's Day in my blog as I was traveling with three of my four kids for the week, I am going to do a belated Mother's Day - Happy Mother's Day right now.

My friend Nancy just sent me this link that Le Creuset is having a contest as well.
Le Creuset is introducing a new product of Tri-Ply Stainless cookware, and they are giving away a hundred products for a hundred days. Just go to their site Le Creuset and fill in an entry blank.

Thank you Nancy for this great information.

Once again, good luck everyone....

2 comments:

  1. The heads up for the Le Creuset giveaway came to me via Denyse at the CookbooksEtCetera Yahoo group. Let's hope we all win a pan! They look wonderful.

    Love the charred peppers picture, Elise. What did you make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,

    That's why I love that group - one hand washes the other. I make the peppers and use them as roasted peppers, in antipasto, hummus, on sandwiches, everywhere. They freeze so well. I will be posting that soon.

    ReplyDelete