Sunday, April 12, 2009

and on the 135 Post she rested...


Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Healthy Easter
and hope that you are
all out hunting Easter eggs
and waiting for the Easter Bunny!

I received a pass on cooking today as
my son Jeff couldn't make it home
so I decided I would really enjoy the day
and not rack my brains for a post today!

I promise tomorrow I will get back to work
and post all of my exploits in Florida,
bringing you some great restaurants
to try, some fun places to visit,
and then for me on to Buffalo
as my son David graduates from
Medical school...yet another
Doctor in the House!!!

Then, it's on to Las Vegas...
I have some fun things I am hoping to
bring you soon, so please stop by often
leave a comment, become a follower!

Thanks for being such a wonderful group!

FOODFANATAHOLICS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!

Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

  1. You deserve a day off from cooking, Elise! It's amazing how much wonderful food you've cooked and shared with your family (and us) in the last few days. Those Easter bunnies sure look cute.

    ReplyDelete