Thursday, April 23, 2009

Five Guys Hamburgers vs In-n-Out Burger


If you follow my blog, you know that I am an In-n-Out girl. Everytime I head to the West Coast, Lauren and I always go to In-n-Out. The closest thing to In-n-Out on the East Coast is Five Guys. Now my son Jeff is a big fan of Five Guys, living in Baltimore where they have several Five Guys. He and I have shared a meal or two there over the past few years, and I am a fan of Five Guys too.

We visited the Five Guys in Tampa located in the University Collection Mall
at 2702 East Fowler Avenue (813) 977-4400, one of seven locations in Tampa.


We wanted a quick lunch and Five Guys fit the bill. When you walk into a Five Guys, you are met by a huge box of fresh peanuts that you can scoop up and eat while you wait.


The decor is red and white similar to In-n-Out


The bags of fresh potatoes are piled up as you walk in the door


The Guys behind the grill



The potatoes are all fresh, with the skins on and great dipped in the vinegar


Order a small order of fries

becuase although what you see above is the small order
there are tons in the bags that will refill the cups 3 times



I must say that although I am a fan of Five Guys I hate to say
that this was not my favorite one. The buns were a little soggy
at this store


but the taste was still pretty good - and hands down,
they taste far better than a Mc Donalds or Burger King
at least to me...



Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries on Urbanspoon


Bookmark and Share






No comments:

Post a Comment