Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome to Foodfanataholics...

I have been trying to place most of the information that I have been hoarding for years onto the site and so I haven't actually sat down to write some posts. I hope that this site will be of use to my fellow Foodfanataholics. I know that I am always interesting in articles, blogs, stores, gifts, etc. that are food related and I comb the internet looking for them. In doing so, I wasted valuable time that I could have been doing other things, which I imagine is true of most of us. I decided that if this was my full time job, I could justify the time spent on my computer and make things a little easier for those of us, who, like me, live in search of food!!!

I decided that I would make this a "career" move for the time being and try to blog everyday and hopefully find some interesting sites for all of you. I am in the process of moving some cookbook reviews from my other website over to the blog as well. There are so many sites with recipes on them that I thought I'd post some reviews on here, as I am an avid cookbook collector. I will post recipes as well, time permitting. My husband says that the only problem with my new "career" is that I never have time to cook anymore.

2 comments:

  1. let me be the first one to welcome you to the world of blogging - can't wait for your daily posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, let's hope it won't be a disappointment

    ReplyDelete